I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

cranky i am

todae is the submission of our PR prjt. our grp was the first to hand in. was damn proud of it. no offence to anyone ya... our class was a chaotic with most of the grps not done with their stuff. ohwell, but it all went well after tht.

sadly....not for me. *sniff

suddenly i wish tht xmas is not ard the corner. (im serious bout it man!)
the thot of "the season of the year" is here make my brain stop functionin, my blood boiling, my blood pressure goes way up high and my hart beat SEVEN times faster. can u EVER imagine how i feel?

i cant descrbie how broke i am. realli. i think i shld skip skol and beg in the street tmr. (just for tmr la..)
worse still, after skol old lady asked me to go for .... GROCERY SHOPPING. not tht i dun like GROCERY shopping, but not at the time when im broke rite?! damn....

just like cupcake, i need suga-dadies (suga-mumies are welcome too). i seriously do.

cranky, cranky, cranky. im feelin damn cranky.

chiao.

No comments: