I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Thursday, February 08, 2007

when she's all yours...

there was no breakfast for me today.
but i was full the moment i stepped outside your house.
we both know we are not the champion swimmers.
but we took the bet and jump off to the ocean.

did we dive in?
but wait, did the water even touch our skin?

and i keep telling you i have lost.
but don't you baby think I'm the real winner?
well it is just that you're not here for dinner.

and we were screaming
when we indulge ourselves while drowning
i almost thought that I'm dying

in your arms.


it is like i can't seems to breathe
when you were underneath

then you found the treasure
while i have my pleasure.

you were on top of my mountain.
while I'm on top of yours.

we reached the highest peak in the universe.


in the same ocean.
with the same reason.





:)

chiao.

No comments: