I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Thursday, March 01, 2007

my rock star

actually i was blogging about a lot of nonsensical stuff which i seriously thought it's not necessary to blog about. and I even asked bear to blog for me cos i was running out of ideas.

but then again, i just go for the easiest way to save all the fuss.

I'm gonna just post my most favoourritteeeee mtv from my one and only RATU ROCK - ELLA.
she's my idol since i was a kindergarden lamb.

and her new album's out. another collection to add. i just can't wait.
and with her new short haircut. which to my disappointment cos i just loooooveee her long black hair.

anyways, this is quite an old song. from her last year's album.
featuring my fav rock band from m'sia too, SPIDER.

muacks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.