I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Monday, April 23, 2007

wrong me if my gaydar is not working

its been six days since i worked at ncs pte ltd. if you asked me whether i'm enjoying it or not? well.. sadly no. bear was right i should take internship. build up my resumes and stuff.

i got to talk to my parents bout it. but i dunnoe when.

dinner and dance this Friday and the dress code is retro. what the hell am i suppose to wear? a red polka dot dress? NO way. already now i have to wear tailored pants or skirts to work.. what only seh.. spoilt my rock chick image only..

anyway i'm interested to get to know more about sexylady.
seems to be a pretty interesting soul out there.
and i would like to apologise about the misunderstanding.

oh ya, i need to back to watching my L word. im missing alot of episodes. need to get back on track.

oh so a teenage couple yesterday on the bus. A(i presume her name starts from the letter A as she seems to be familiar.) anyways, they just remind me of me and bear.

(everybody go awwww...)
hahahahaa

and that is about it.

imissyoubigbrownbabybearbadz.

No comments: