I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Thursday, June 08, 2006

have you ever thot

Have you realize that you have just let that one cherished moment with your chums gone? And the next thing you know, you wont be able to live for that moment again? I still remember back in sec skol, when queens used to record the moments we have together. Like me and khai having cat fights almost every single day, fahm with her unique attitude, shruts posing as a model, mabel pretending to b a cute wannabe, mun flaunting her beauty, naz with her vocal… And it goes on and on. Those were the days.

So when you in your room, alone, reminiscing bout this, do you somehow feel the tears in your cheek? Have you ever thought whether its tears of joy or just that you wish you can turn back time and have that very instant back?

Will this make us regret fill with guiltiness? Or content and overjoyed?

Whatever it is, even if you drown the whole Singapore with your tears, you just cant turn back time.

So what are you gonna do about it? I asked myself.

I can try to cherish every moment. But is that possible?

Time is running. Are we running after it? Or just walking?

Soon, 2006 will be history. We will be moving.

Now we are confuse whether to continue enjoying our life or just simple start to capture the moments we are left with.

I dont want to live always looking back. Nor do I want to live looking only at the future. I want to live at this very moment. And to be on cloud nine.

Today is a pretty extraordinary day for me. So, I want today to be like every other day.



chiao

No comments: