I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Thursday, June 01, 2006

happy 6th birthday khimar

1st june 2000
6.47pm

me n the rest were waiting at the labor intensive ward for almost an hour. then suddenly, we saw the nurse. with a baby. its my nephew. with the eyes wide open, he look so innocent. the doctor came pushing my sis who is lying, with sleepy eyes. the doctor turn n asked us, have u all look at tht lil monster?

six years later, tht lil adorable monster now turn to a cute devil.

when i reached home, i saw tht lil devil playin his tony hanks skateboard game in his ps2. tht grown up lil devil.

being with him for six years, he have taught me alot of things tht is not possible before. i hv never seen for myself how an only child grow up. being the pampered spoilt child, he gets watever he wants. from the grandparents and also the parents of cost. cos of him, i learn tht i love kids. they are the most adorable creature and monster and witches alive. he taught me what is the meaning of childs play all over again. and also, kids love.


so to my lil evil, happy 6th birthday.




i love my khimar hawari.



=)



and to my beloves frans, happy birthday too.
muacks






back to js now. fuck.








chiao.

No comments: