I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Sunday, May 28, 2006

lets talk bout me

it is something tht disgust both me n my sis. but we laugh it out. actually it was kinda expected. its actually bout my bro. we know hes dirty lil secret. haha..

ohwell, me n sis hv a quality time just an hour ago. we share the same mind bout this particular thing. it is just tht.... things arent in our side just yet. till the day tht we can explode, we shld just play peace.

i suddenly hv no idea wat to blog now. fuck. THANKS MUM!
oh ya, my back is attackin my nerves. not tht my mum isnt doin her job. its just tht one is visible and one is not. one is stabbing me from the back n one is in front.

i need to spent more time in my four wall-ed cosy bedroom. the peace. its un-describable. laaliileeeeluuuu..oh btw my room is back to the ultimate messy state. THANKS EVERYONE!

my nephew is NOW addicted to desperate housewives. kids nowadays. and LOVELY mum is gettin on my NERVES. badly. note BADLY. life can never get any better.
oh ya her bdae is comin up soon. another disaster.

actually my life is not tht sucky anymore. its more to, im livin with this kinda shit all my life. so yea, im jsut livin with it.

prjts are like killin everyone. no time to slack. haha.. like real only.







i miss my queens.




chiao

No comments: