I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

a chocolatey date

had lunch with lina, durani, nurul and cupcake. had a wonderful bondin time together. hehe..

so while i wait for my ahem fren to come me, lina n cupcake book the study room to do OUR prjt. at the end of the day cupcake only manage to type only four sentence for her js while me n lina manage to complete half of the qns for the interview. haha... nurul, pls dont kill us if u read this.

we are just havin 100 percent pure ENTERTAINMENT in the study room. its full of spore idol crap. yes. and not only tht we were JUNKIES. choccs choocccs and MORE CHOOCCCCS. i feel so sick now!!!

and the worse part is tht after all the junkies my ahem fren treat me to SWENSENS. =(
i didnt finish my fish and chip. i didnt even finish up my desert. i end up VOMITTING it all out!! fuck....

n now, here i am, forcing myself not to enter the forbidden plc in my home. TEH KITCHEN. hahaha... my LOVELY mum roasted chick! how can i stop myself, man!

so i gotta stop myself from my enterin tht forbidden plc.
i just can smell it from far.
far.....

i miss badz.

shangz n shanthi left without goodbye. im hurt.

anybodycanhealmybrokenheart?
=(


whatever me.




chiao.

No comments: