I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Friday, May 19, 2006

in a simple way

When was the last time you actually realized you make mistakes?

A week ago? Three days ago? Last nite? Or just now?

I make mistakes.

You don’t think you make mistakes, babe?

I put someone who is supposingly close to me in a difficult situation. A mistake that I regret doing. But am I really to be blame? Have you ever thought of the reason why im putting u in tht kind of situation? Did you try to save our frenship tht seems to be sinking? Did u really bother to ask me the real reason? All you did was to be sarcastic. All u did was to indulge urself to… self pity?

Well, I blame NO ONE if u hates me. Not even myself. Cos’ I know the decision that I make is for the benefits of both party. Believe it or not.

Now I dun care if u are not worth my tears or my pity. Cos atleast, ATLEAST u appreciate my kindness eventhou I know u did it in a sarcastic way.

Atleast you know that im a kind person.

=)

Well, as I say, let time heals everything. If u still really want the frenship that is.
I will now just leave you alone.

Cos now what I really have is my pride. That really matters the most. I cant let my pride spill all over again.

And I have wonderful frens who are there when I need them.
They hold my hand and lead me to the right path.

And I love them.
I really do.

It is just sad… that have to come to this mess.



Chiao.

No comments: