I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Monday, May 15, 2006

jurongpoint day

I have NO idea that my lil trip to jurong point todae is full of fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN!!! Yes. After skol hottie me, sexy shanty, gorgeous badz and lovely lina took the train to tht plc. Hahaha.. well actually, I was pretty upset with myself as I was damn broke. Just lost my twenty bucks in the earl morn. =( (left with only three pathetic bucks with me) Hahahahaaa…

Seriously we have tons tons fun.and tht kiddy bunny hairband. hahaha.. it looks soooo cute. man, im lovin those ladies. really. Lalalalaa….

Lovely ladies I have.

N6280 works wonder for me. Im gonna called it rockie. Or do u hv better name for it? Tell me. My LINE is open for EVERYONE. Wahahahaha…

Im a happy gal todae eventhou im broke. Thanks to the three beeches.

Well, things happen for a reason and for a reason. (This is for the general. No one in particular.) life is full of ups and down. u fall in, and u fall out. its never easy. no one say its easy. never. and dun u think tht makes our life much more er.. colourful?

ive been thru alot of rubbish. yea. shits and stuff. but at the end of the day, there is always a light. i realise tht. whether its ur frens who make u laugh, ur computer games, ur puffers or watever it is. its just the matter of time n patience. u got to have both of it to carry on.


im high and im watching the last episode of DIA.
lalalalalalalalaa...

chiao

No comments: