I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

its a LOVELY day

dear *****, i got something tht i will like to said. not in pen cos it will smear, not in pencil cos it will disappear. i dun wanna trust my printers ink to convey what i really feel. so im bloggin here eventhou i know u wont be aware.

im not gonna hate u nor am i gonna treat u bad. its just tht our frenship or watever u wanna call it make a wrong turn. i wont wanna blame u. i take all the blames cos in the beginnin i know its my fault. i acknowledge tht. but to think tht u say/do something like tht, its like u tryin to kill me while im slping. too bad im still alive. i may not be recoverin but im alive. i saw u stabbbin me but i mum bout it. in the name of frenship. i owe u alot. as fren. as a human. n i wanna thank u for everythin u hv done for me.
this is not the end yet. no its not. but the way i look at it, our frenship, is never gonna be the same again. ever again.


its sad when someone u know pretty well actually u dun even know them. i teared in silent while im in a big grp.

im not gd, but i can play the pretending game.

im glad somehow tht im not comin to skol tmr. i dunnoe why. not cos i dun wanna meet my love ones but its just tht.... there are alot of stuff tht i got to do.




chiao.

No comments: