I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Thursday, May 11, 2006

im still in skol

here i am in the canteen skol blogging. when i am supposing to do my mmr prjt with my buddy. well, im using her lappie now to blog. haha...

actaully i miss bloggin. as my comp is giving me prob and blogger.com is givin all the crap tht i cant even save my entries. sad isnt it? ohwell....i hve spent my WHOLE week, yes WHOLE week
in town after skol. well, spent with the days there with diff grp of ppl. awesome shit. and yes i need to play POOL again.

amazingly, i feel totally diff at the end of the day. after the joy of being with a lot of my frens suddenly when skols done, holiday is next day, i seem to be somehow reflecting myself. i have a talk with my fren a few hours ago. and it seems tht she told me things tht i hv not been expecting. and wat is making me worry is tht she is not gonna do anythin bout it.

in the other hand, news come at wrong timing. to be honest, i dunnoe how to react to it. well, as they all say, its all about pretending.

am i good at tht? im not sure. u be the judge.
er.... ok.
hahahahahahahahahaa...


chiao.

No comments: