I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

alrite

it was such a finneee day for me.
the ppl tht surrounds me make me smile the wholeeee day. the weather was the best. it was pouring. its time to get wet. its been a verrryyy long time u know.

i wanna thank cupcake aka porg tofu but best known as APRIL, for the handmade bag and one of her books. thanks girl. not only cos of all these but also for being the fren.

how can i EVER find another cupcake when i have you..?
how can i EVER find another tofu when u are the only one who bully me?

=)

and of cost to my hoogaz, thanks for catchin my fall.

~

was caught in the pouring rain. such a lovely moment.
but it was washed away the moment my foot step a plc call home sweet home.
till now, she have not stop a sec to catch her breathe.
leave me alone in my comfort zone before i go, is that really hard for u?
it kills u to see me in a bright mood huh?
are u happy to see me torn inside out?

no, i dont hate u.
i just want u to ...
its ok..

i still love u.
and i will always do.
=)

No comments: