I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Saturday, August 05, 2006

=) im pretty emo now

Instructions:
-Take a look at your friends,then list up to 10 things you want to say to 10 different friends.
-DO NOT state who these people are.
-DO NOT confirm or deny any comment speculation.
-Then tag five 5 people

there will be some tht im gonne write in grps. so yea. sorry for tht.

#1 you are my angel yesterday and will still be my angel. i believe in that. and we shld talk on the phone till the dawn breaks again? but when will that be?!

2# 8 years gone but ure the same beech i remember and love. and i know that u hv not change ur disgusting habits and last nite just prove it all. =)

#3 when was the last time i got the chance to hug you? for gawd sake the last time i saw u was on my bdae!! thts ages ago sweety. and i know u wont be able to read this but i wanna say i love u beauty. and also.. my sis who i cant more describe. so anyone who wanna bully me, u got to cross her first. shes a CID for gawd sake. in another ... 3 more years? hahah

4# just love to annoys me whenever i try to pay attention in class. i hv once thot of sitting next to someone else, but tht will make her a loner. haha ok la.. its just tht im so used to her by my side.

#5 i miss my cheessssy cakey. what more can i say? and i will write a poem for u k?

6# the wannabe ugly stepsisters. u make me realise tht not all mly girls are minahs with no brains. hahah.. for sure i hv brains kk

#7 u probably the oldest in the hoogaz but tht will not stop the kid in u to be seen. and yea, i still remember tht i owe u a badminton match. and also to the beech who steal my willy, i hate you.

8# couple of the year. one is my buddy and the other is my squirrel. thanks for being part of me.

#9 we will meet up soon. i promise ok beech?

10# wat more can i say? i miss ur boobies la. er i mean i miss u. and bout ur phone sex experiences, dont worry im still working out on how to get ur parents know bout it. and ya i almost forget, thanks for being my fren.

so taggie taggie to sis khai, weird fahm, shruty shruts, lina jealous me and missy nurul. enjoy.

i need to blog. but mayb not todae.

EMO man..

No comments: