I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Friday, July 28, 2006

one one hoogaz

okay... so it was a pretty bad day for me. but i was more than happy to accompany my cool nerd in skol todae. to think that she will b a loner, will just make me laugh. wahahaha.. well, she didnt even believe it when i said tht. beech.

ohwell, after tht my life was just so disasterous. how cool can tht be.
but i dun think i wanna yada yada yada bout it. cos it will make me feel worse.

so after watching the video clip made by lina to the hoogaz, i was being inspired to have a poem. its a lil weird but i hope its readable
hahaha

I cherished them more than the power rangers
Cos I thought that God fax me a bunch of angels

The story Im gonna tell its not just bout me
But bout the people whos a part of my life, you see
So enjoy the ride when I turn the key
As they are my Hoogaz and will always be

First the dancing queen and the sexy mama
Latter name Ah Boon and the other name Nisa
We all know they are always in the world of lala
To dream big and marry a guy the kids can call papa

Next we have the very fine honeys
They are called the stepsistas whos pretty ugly
Whatever it is I shall say that Im very lucky
To have both of them as my babies

Then we have the nerdy whore
Strawberry shortcake she loves to the core
Not to forget the Bollywood star
Being with Willy in the exclusive bar

The most talk about is Mo and Sai Couple
It may not be their favorite but both eat apple
give them shit and they wont give u maple
but love rock and soccer be their people

lets all not forget bout the sexy hottie chick
be slutty and disgusting ur butt will be kick
shes the only one wear black and red socks
who cares when they all chant RIZ RAWKS

hahahahahahaha..
ok i know its lame. FUCKING LAME.
omg la...
i just cant stop laughing.

chiao

No comments: