I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Monday, July 17, 2006

first day of last

its the first day of our last semester for advanced dplm.
can u imagine it how fast time is? i dun like this.

and for once, i hope i can live in denial. i seriously dont like the feeling. its moving too fast i wonder if i can catch up with it.

oh my house is crappin alot bout siti nurhalizas issue. tht lady is seriously gonna get married who is a DATUK. well of course to the public its WTF IS SITI THINKING?! for me, its all in Gods hand. =)

ok so ive been tagged by both lina and nurul to do this thing. so here it goes.

3 schools i went to:
-management development institute of Singapore MDIS
-bukit view secondary school BVSS
-zhenghua primary school ZPS

3 things in my handbag:
handbag?!
-my print media book
-my pens
-and my make up bag of cost! hahahahaa

3 things i do when i am stressed:
-Eat my tummy out
-blast my stereo
-lay on my beddy

3 places i go to on a daily basis:
- skool if there is lesson
- toilet if i wanna bath
- room if i wanna feel like home

3 fav fruits:
-ORANGEies
-GREEN APPLEies
-Cherries

3 names i go by:
-Riz
-Mawar
-Dik Nor by my family cos im the youngest for gawd sake

3 of my fav food:
-all kind of cooked chicks i mean chickens if ure dumb
-my old lady asam pedas. just cant resist it.
-hmm.. old time fav mee ssoooootttttoooo

3 things i am wearing now:
-red boxer tht i only wear at home
-a yellow netball tshirt from bvss
-specs

who is in the house with me:
-papa and mama
-me
-bro

who am i thinking abt right now:
- khairunnisa elias actaully cos i hv some life threatening thing to tell my sis!

who did i last talk on the phone:
-myself. hahah.. my kuzin sis

who did i sit with during my 5th period in class:
-i dont have any fifth period. well, watever it is i sit next to cuppycake

who was the last person i last uttered love to:
-my Squirrel. hahaha.. i uttered love to my Love ones..

who do i wish i am with right now:
-my HOOGAZ
-my QUEENS
- actually i wanna be alone at lately. i mean only at nites..

where is my phone:
-at causeway point nokia center

where do i sleep:
-under ur bed.

where is the place i took a ride to:
- jalan kayu for the roti prata. hahaha...

what was the last things i ate:
-asam pedas with freshly catched fish. YUMMY

what colour shirt am i wearing now:
-YELLOW

what is the closest item to me that is blue:
-clothes starch and my nephews pencil case

what do i like most about school:
-my Hoogaz! and the study room. memories man..

what is my fav colours:
-black
-PINK
-red
-WHITE

what do i wear most often, jeans or shorts:
-im a jeans gal. but at home, im into shorties

what is the last movie i watched:
-pirates of the carrots. i mean carribean.

when did i start school:
- just now.

when did i last go to the mall:
-let me see... four hours five mins and 25 secs counting ago

when did i last burn sumthing:
- yest. burn a cigg. no no.. not for me.

3 bloggers to do this:
-queenof pope
-queenof maniacky
-queenof the DAMN. where the HELL are YOU?!

No comments: