I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

the tears in the eyes of the lady

The light I saw when the darkness fall
Was simply something I did not wish for
Even stars are not that bright
And that makes me have the spirit to fight
But somehow it wont be happening tonight

Cos I try to heal but it keeps coming
Cos I wish it stop but it keeps killing

Persuade the world to see
Hide the pain, pretend to be happy
Freeze the time and youll see
The tears in the eyes of the lady

They say history repeats itself
I dont wish to be all by myself
They say Ill be by your side
But why dont they realize
Dont wish to see the past every other nights

So when I try to heal but it keeps coming
I wish it stop but why it keeps killing

Chaperone the world to see
Hide the pain, pretend to be happy
Freeze the time and youll see
The tears in the eyes of the lady

Thank you I will wanna say
When the universe smile one fine day
Ill be alright Ill be okay
For your happiness I shall pray
pain in the eyes of the lady

fades away

~

a random thing i did. its been quite a lonngggg time i didnt do any song writing or poems.so here it is. having a lil hard time at first but manage to scrap it thru.

oh ya, got to advert a webbie here.
http://pretty-in-anything.blogspot.com/


its damn cool. 2nd hand stuffs at affordable price. and all of it looks brand new.
its a must check it out webbie.

CRANKY TIME.
hah


chiao

No comments: