I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Thursday, July 06, 2006

new life? i dont think so

Well, at last I have change my blog skin thanks to cupcake.
Hmm, yesterday had my first paper. Mass media research. I somehow know that I have screwed it up. Just hope that I can scrap thru it. next paper is gonna be public relation. Another thing that I believe Im gonna screwed up too. Oh well, im screwing everything. Basically everything.

Was out in the morning to grab some breakkie. And it was raining.
Smelling the air, admiring the sky, feeling the atmosphere I feel that I was lifted by my surrounding.
Ok, I think I was just hallucinating. I think I have not been feeling well latelyshld cause all this weird thing. Lack of sleep and rest causing me to have my menses in the earl july and flu. It should be the cause of all this. it shld.

Im missing everyone.
Blame it on the weather, blame it on my menses.
I AM missing everyone.
Ok ok… I think the new skin is getting on me.
Getting on my emo side.
Oh fuck.


chiao

No comments: