I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Monday, July 24, 2006

come wat may

and... our lecturer didnt come todae. great. waited for an hour and she was nowhere to be seen. how slutty she can be.

so me and cuppycake went to the nat lib to start on some research for our PM. after tht we headed to bugis street. tht was WHEN MY NIGHTMARE started. cos we planned to get **** a ***** for her B***. and so, one of the salesgirl cleverly suggested tht i try the ***** for ****s behalf. how greatt.

and i tried more than 5 *****es. can u imagine me wearing that?! omg la. how TERRIFIC. but i like one of the ***** tht i tried on. it was soooo angelina jolie. REALLY...

ok ok, i actually wanna blog bout something. so here it goes>

last nite i was talkin to *ahem*. *ahem* told me bout how scary it is to have unknown people reading his/her blog. tht was the reason why he/she have taken this alternative to blah blah blah blah... ..

after that i went to one particular blog with no reason and realise tht he/she got a point. i mean *ahem* got a point. cos when i went to this particular blog, i saw something tht was pretty much cut my heart. and the cut is deep enough to make my heart bleed. blame it on the entry, but i got to say im blaming the taggie too. i then played with the word WHY.

why is ..... ... ..?
why is ... .. ... ..?
why are they ... .. .?

tht brings me to the next qns.
where am i in the word FRIENDSHIP?


all the times tht ... .. seems to have disappear.
all the time when .. ... .. seems to be forgotten.

and if u are wondering what the HELL im talkin bout? dont wonder.
u wont understand.
and btw, im talkin bout two ppl here. excldin *ahem*
tht was when i realise they or mayb just one secretly been readin my blog without leavin any acknoledgement.

im not askin much. nor do i want to be seen as someone who is desperate of frens. i just thot tht they cld hv given me some respect.


dont take me for granted tht im always there.
and then dont leave me hangin when u dont need me anymore.


u know im emo.
u know i am.


Chiao

No comments: