I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Thursday, July 13, 2006

scar

I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much
And me scars remind us that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel


few days of not bloggin.. hmm, im lost in words.
actually i was wondering bout the entry my fren wrote on her blog a few days ago.

she wrote this >

Yes, i've met different kind of people during the journey of my life- People who actually stood by me even during the darkest times of my life, and also people who actually plot for my downfall. And i've befriended most of them. And what made me realise the goodness of life is that these people come and go.

I remember believing in 'Friends Forever' and 'Eternal Friendship' a long time ago. But i've finally come to from my innocent and ignorant belief. Nothing lasts forever. Nothing. You usually meet someone whom you could click well with and soon you'll be close of friends. Only for that period of time. When the both of you part from each other to another journey of your lives, you tend to lose our previous freindship gradually.

Eventually everything would be all but memories. And probably ten years from now, when you meet him/her again, you'd prolly acknowledge each other. Just look at the irony of life. You were once close of friends and then suddenly you become strangers.

People come and go. That includes my friends now.

They may be my friends for a very long period of time, but when it's time, we will have to part one day eventually; whether it is from earth or to move on with our lives.

~

some how i dont like how she put it. how she interpret frens come and go out of ones life.

thts wrong. frens wont do tht. frens stay in ur heart. no matter the distance. i hv not met her and the rest for quite a while but tht doesnt mean i hv long forgotten bout them. tht doesnt meant too tht they are no longer my frens who i can laugh and cry with. yes, we have our own path of life but no, thts not an excuse to lose it. what holds us together shld be the memories we share. and wat makes us strong is our frenship. despite the distance. seriously.

mayb we see frenships in two different light.



for all i know, i hv seen how beautiful frenships are. since the day i know my queens.


ok, now im gettin all so emo.
hahaha..



my frens right.
im an emo kid.
i think too much.
i care too much.




chiao

No comments: