I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

meteors raining down on you..

...you know you are just like asking for meteors to rain down on you...

The exact sentence I said that makes someones heart cracked.

REALITY CHECKED.

Sometimes what is on your head or mind should never be heard. Sometimes you just got to shut yourself up and stop thinking about the future.

But at times, you just cant afford NOT to think about what lies ahead of you. Especially when it consent looking ahead WITH someone. People tend to wish to live in dreams and fantasy. They want to probably live in denial?

That is what most of us are doing. This is what I have been doing. But… it scares you till you wet your pants thinking about what is tomorrow. It freaks you out every time you have thoughts about it.

But right now when I think about i... I dont think it is any sort of fairytale dream. It is a dream that I wanna live.

So this is the future that I want to have. That I wanna live. Whether or not meteors gonna rain down on me, I have chosen the path to lead me to my future.

Then you will know that meteors can rain down on you…

~We built our dream house on a hill by the sea~

marion raven can never bore me with her voice...


chiao

No comments: