I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Friday, December 22, 2006

and im leaving

well one last entry before i get my ass in the car to be driven away from this island.
first time ever my heart felt sooo heavy to step out of my house. mayb someone or somethin is holdin me back. anyway, sis bought a new phone and she is askin me to upload stuff in her new phone. tht is the ONLY reason why i am able to use my lappie now. hehehee..

stuff have alrdy been packed. MEDs and JACKETS too.
oh ya, got my pay just now. went down to office with K.H.
and i sense tht mr. karim is not really tht happy with me.
sorry boss.

anyway, before its too late i better wish everyone out there MERRY XMAS!

mum is still not back home yet. so i need to be mum sis and daughter all at one time now.

gifts are on the way...


suckiness.


imissyou.

No comments: