I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Sunday, December 10, 2006

when

That most beautiful was depicted on your lips
Had not been seen by me this smile of yours before

all the colored that were promises...
has loved that was given faded away

dont let me be all alone
dont let your heart being conquered
dont let me standing here
waiting with no one

just dont let go of Your hands embrace
and let everything passed by
like as if our feelings have been forgotten
when we had our first kissed

Overcast sky when saying
We ought to be still loving


a lovely song.
just cant get it out of my head.




when you hurt the one you love the most

2 comments:

C'est ein affair à pus finir said...

Hey Babe!!

Woah, new skin man, so simple!! I LIKE!! Being trying to find a skin like yours. hehehee...But I don't know. But anyhue, I'll stick to mine for the time being. hehehe....miss you!!!

Muchos Love

April said...

this cld be by far your best skin choice. anyway, you need a tag board. MOVIE SOON BITCH. love you.