I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Thursday, January 25, 2007

"Lovesick," the doc said

Well yes. I have been sick on and off. Especially my giddiness and right now my throat badly hurts I can’t even seem to be able to swallow even the smallest molecule ever. And what did doctor said. “Oh you don’t have to worry. You are just LOVESICK.”

...

ok, the REAL reason why I came online specifically because I want to get things straight with this girl who used to be our friend. Another Nisha issue? Nope. This is worse.

A hypocrite.

I still remember VIVIDLY how emo you were when school was to end. Your blog entries was full of “I won’t forgets” and “you guys make my day!”

And to see what is really happening now, who is being disgusting here?

And what right do you have to show prejudice towards MY bear? (Note- not THE)

And who gives a bloody shit about not being able to read your blog which is “open to invited readers only”


Seriously **r**, get a life.
Grow. Up.





Chiao.

1 comment:

mrudy said...

Hey, your cousin Rudy is here! =D Well, just want to inform you that I've changed my URL - http://crashdance.blogspot.com. Do re-link me yeah? take care.