I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

that piece of art...

You always see in the movie how the actor being swooped off from the ground by the beauty of the actress while she sashay from the stairs or just walk towards him elegantly etc, etc…


And I absolutely witness that scene real life just now.

Oh.My.God

And at that very second I just couldn’t do anything but to smile to myself, foolishly. Ok, no further comment.

Well, back to reality. I went to met Bear and we went around Singapore before she starts her tuition at 3.

Now my spirit is pretty high up maybe cos I have not met her for a period of time that is long enough for me to miss her.. Oh whatever.

And I’m totally missing my queens.

I swear I do.





Chiao.

No comments: