I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Monday, May 07, 2007

i'm bored part 2

there is seriously nothing for me to do. there's only four of us in the office. lynn, ian, danny and myself. karen's still not back yet from lunch. she's goin to melbourne and sydney next week. but i alrdy prepare for her stuff. so yea..

totally i'm bored.
try to check oout my friendster page i don't even remember my passsword. at home, i saved my passsword so yea. screw me.

now i began to wonder from queen rizaniac to chicky queen,
weird me out man.

hahahah..

it's ok if you don't get what i'm tryin to say.
my player is playing smile like you mean it.

i really hope i can smile like i mean cos only when i'm with bear, I SMILE LIKE I MEAN IT.

=))

god, even on msn no one is talkin to me.

chiao-ing

No comments: