I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Sunday, October 07, 2007

making love out of nothing at all

the blues i'm feeling - ada cinta acha and irwansyah

i keep re-edit my post again and again. not sure if it's gonna backfire on me if i'm gonna write something wrong.

so it's just me and my bed. i think i feel more comfortable. like totally comfortable. =)
makes me feel like my "teenage" days. hehehehee

oh and i remember the movie tentang dia. every words. just..... make you wanna think. and not be selfish. you know sometimes you can be too carried away and be obsessively selfish.

Dalam lelah kuberharap
Datangnya sebuah keajaiban
Walau berat kurasakan
Namun kulakukan semua untuk cinta
it was never a lie. it comes from the heart. really.

No comments: