I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Not the One You're Missing

i had a dream. and i swear i was smiling. but the moment my eyes were opened, the heart ache i felt... oh god...

then i remembered that one qns. i asked you. that two word question i asked you. i still can remember when you replied "YES."
was it a lie?

i read the last card you gave me on our 1 year anni. those words doesn't seem to make sense to me now. i thought it came from your heart. or was it a lie too?

and now i just remembered that one entry i dedicated to you. June 19, 2007. it wasn't a lie.

but now i doubt YOUR entry. that one entry you dedicated to me. August 24, 2007. oh but wait.. to that question you asked me... i will still say yes.

~

i should move on. cos you're not gonna fight. no matter how hard i want things to be right. you want it wrong.

nothing i do or say will ever make you change your mind.
you have always been that stubborn one.
=)

~

and Bro, Happy 24th Birthday.
can't believe you getting married even before you turn 25!!!!

No comments: