I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Sunday, November 18, 2007

it was one of the night that someone won't wanna go thru especially when she is going to have an impt test to take tmr.

~

in some point of your life, you will learn that people come to your life, leave a footprint and walk away. but some people come to your life, make an impact and stay. a few will go, yes, but mostly stay. cos the friendship or probably the relationship you have with them means something to you. the tears you cried, the blood you shed, the days you spend is worth something.

i was trying to move on from a heartbreak. i was trying to have my life back. i was trying to stop another titanic sink. but it was all wrong.

well if this is what friendship worth, then maybe it's not friendship after all.

~

that brings me back to my sec school days where i drift myself from the queens. after getting my o's i stop all communication with them. but they went the extra miles.
=)

~

my tears are dried.
i believe in a thing called fate.

No comments: