I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

another new skin blogskin

it has been a tirin weekend for me.
esp last fri.
anugerah planet musik

but to be part of it, im more than happy. never been close to any celebrity before. and last friday was the first time. n im way above than cloud nine when i get the chance to face aznil nawawi. he rawk!!!

rossa is the next big thing. she can goooo fffaaaaaarrrr... as many say, diva in the making.
ratu aka queens are awesome. of course with the lead singer acts like monkeys. so cuteeee..
siti alil dull. mayb cos of the so called fact that she is with a guy who is twice her age. datuk some more.
dayang vocal was splendid. just tht i feel uneasy she sing MY ella song. ohwell. no one can beat my queen of rock.
n blah blah blah. cant talk too much bout it cos i believe its pretty late to talk bout it.

now. as u all notice, i have change my blogskin again. i think im pretty sick of it. easily. hahaha... this new skin i got to thank my maniac i mean queen of maniac for helpin me searching for it.

next week is my test n i hv not even touch my book yet. damn. i just pray to gawd tht i wont fail. shld make my another dream come true asap. hahahaha..

plan to watch a movie with my queens pretty soon as i didnt make it for the queens nite. just came back from the causeway.

tomorrow another plan is awaiting. cupcakes!!! not APRIL HOON BOON TENGsssss but real edible cupcakessss.. hahaha.

that is suppose to be a joke.

anyway better get going. skol at eight. for my lil evil.
damnn....

chiao.

No comments: