I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

i shldnt be havin a bad day

it went pretty well in the beginning..
till one by one it collapse in front of my eyes.

was disappointed in myself cos i didnt have the chance to talk to someone properly on the phone.
i wanna talk to her. i miss her like hell...
but i dunnoe when im gonna see my cheesecake again.

ppt was ok however.
one to one presentation.

then we had lunch at long john sliver.
while waiting for lina to come.
met her at tcc thou.
blah blah blah..

~

the news hit me real hard tht i teared in the bus on the way back home.
just when i thot i can keep situations under control.
fuck.

have u ever thot u will make me cry all over again?
have u ever wonder tht i hate myself for lovin a soul like you?
have u ever know the pain i feel being the last to know?

mayb u didnt know tht sometimes its wrong to walk away.
mayb i realli got to let things go.

or mayb i just got to play those pretending game again.

oh well, watever it is.

part of me laugh.
part of me cry.
part of me wants to qns why.
why is there joy.
why is there pain.
why is there sunshine then the rain..

chiao.

No comments: