I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Sunday, March 12, 2006

brand new...

never once in my life i thot tht life bein an eighteen years old gal is gonna be complicated. mess after mess came knocking on my door.

for most girls, we just cant wait to turn eighteen in the quickest time. being the "legal" age to do most of the stuff tht we yearn for all our teenage years. however there is this one thing tht we have forgotten to ask ourselves before we turn to tht "legal" age.

are You ready to turn 18?

a question thts been playing in my mind a few weeks ago.
mayb this wont be relevant to every one. mayb its just for me.
i dun noe.
but turning to an 18 years old lass have make me be more judicious, i suppose?
hahaha.. ok mayb it doesnt sound rite FOR me but its just tht i have learn alot of things since i turn 18.
i hv not been in this kind of situation before.
with alot of stuff to think about, i was suddenly given the most biggest responsibility ever yet in my life.
everythin happened in a rush. seriously. till i was sick the second day i was given the "respondsibility".
mayb i shld try to take the "task" slowly. mayb i just THINK too much. mayb someones rite, im emo.
i let my emotional controls me.
n yea, it is still controlling me in one of the situation i am now.
emo kid i am huh?
haha..

well, mayb its just time for me to... grow up i guess.


yea i know ive been making noise.. oh well
changed my blogskin cos im bored of the old one. pretty sick of lookin at tht black and white girl.

n yea, i hope shurts comin back home realll soon. she left yest..
oh dear...
im alone here.

n yea, hand in my grad prjt yest like FINALLY.
now im just left with the ppt.
something tht im realli not lookin forward toooo....
i have nervous breakdown whenever i do presenting.

well im pretty tired.
will cont ranting tmr.

chiao.

No comments: