I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Thursday, March 30, 2006

eat late nite disease

u wont believe me if i tell u this. i am hungry. yes i know. look at the time. its one-thirty in the morn. oh fuck. all this thanks to my sweet lil angel who hv trasmitted her eat-late-nite disease to me.

the-not-so-well-planned idea of wanting to bake cupcakes today was .. unsuccessful. due to unwelcome circumstances. fuck, it pisses me off thinkin bout it. i bet tmr will not be better. but anyways naz n shruts stepped to my plc to slack. nothin much happen so yeah.

newae i was browsing thru some stuff in the net when i saw this. i hv never like her. but this version of her i am so lovin it. hahaha.. so to those who is all time fav of snow white and the seven dwarfs, u shld definitely fall in love with THIS snow white. hahahaa...



chiao.

No comments: