I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Monday, April 03, 2006

its a day

today is the day that supposingly to be a day that alot of things happen.

like, today is the day that i realise whe i send my nephew to skol is tht birds are fighting with one another. the first one was right in front of my nephews skol. the next one was when i was walkin home. bloddy hell...
there is blood. everywhere.

today is also the day that i hv an EXAMINATION.
holy cowss.
ok its not realli an exams but a test i shld say. but it is one of the impt test. u know. that is why i called it EXAMINATION.

today is also Cupcakes legal 18th birthday. legal doesnt realli mean anything to u, huh?
we shld have a party to celebrate tht beech bdae at pulau ubin. she will absolutely love. lots of SWIMMING and CYCLING. its gonna b a day tht beech will absolutely enjoy. yeaa....

today is.. the day that i wont be able to talk or see my angel. since yest i shld say. she went off to the 5am flight to dubai. for how long? fucking two weeks. oh well, she needs the break. seriously. so i really hope u enjoy ur stay there gal. and dun u dare bring home an arab man. just the condoms will do. hehehee..

alritey.

im gonna get ready for my test. or i shld say in my own context> my EXAMINATION.
hahaha..
wish me luck.

chiao.

No comments: