I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Sunday, April 09, 2006

dead man walkin

the last time i blog was a week ago. wat was i doin for the past seven days? a qns tht i have no ans to. but i do remember tht i dont get to see the sun for three damn days. ok, tht is soooo like a song tht i used to listen to but i cant remember the song. wat the hell am i talkin bout?!

only me knows, believe me.
im totally in my own world now.
ask me how im feeling recently and i will tell you one whole fairy tale.
the feeling is hard to explain in just few words like scared, hurt, happy, delighted, blah blah blah..
its a feelin.. like you laying in the middle of town. just being raped n totally so naked. u crying for mercy. but it seems tht no one bothers n treat it like some kind of artistic street performing.
its a feelin.. like u cant die nor u can live. u are so caught in the middle of nothin. ppl ard are tryin to pretend they care but yet their acting sucks. u have absolutely no one to turn to except urself.

and just todae i realise how hard is it for me to accept reality.
name me good or bad, its not something tht its easy for me.
i was grown up by the fact tht nothin is fair in this world. n till todae i cld not tell myself tht, life is never fair. yes i can lie, ican shit all tht everytime. but can i run away from the truth tht i just cant fucking accept the reality tht LIFE is unfair?

times like these never once in my list. i know it was coming, but why mum bout it? cos i jus cant acknowledge the fact. still dont get it? its ok. im just here to express myself. who cares whether u cotton it on give no shit bout it.

ok, so i was bein tagged by famous fahm to do this thingy.

great.

im doin cos tht maniac ask me to. if not, dream on.



come up with 7 qualities of my ideal perfect lover.

#01 do specify the gender
#02 list down and tag another 7 people on their pages
#03 if you've been tagged before, you need not do this again

Gender: humans who have genuine male organ of copulation or also known as penis.

> tht creature shld do small lil things tht makes me want him. (cheeky me)
> tht soul MUST have tht grt sense of humor. (tht doesnt mean he can be as wacky as me)
> tht chap hv to hate everythin tht got to do with david beckham excluding his wife cos i know shes irresistible. (so tht i can argue with him whenever we watch football together)
> tht dude got to b there whenEVER i need him in bed. (lose it to my husband ONLY)
> tht guy got to b charmingly cute with brains (i don really like it if someone is acting dumb. blur is cute thou.)
> tht chap gotta b smart and averagely rich. (doesnt mean i want some so called "matured datuk")
> tht someone gotta love me (like DUH)

oh well, who cares bout the penis, if u got tht emotional thingy, u cant resist this thing.
no one can stop u from falling.
even when u know it is gonna hurt so damn badly..

so the next seven taggies goes to
>simin
>lina
>badz
>serene
>huiching
>siwei
>nurul

chiao.

No comments: