I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Saturday, April 15, 2006

sentosa

in the earl morn i was woken at bout 6.30. the phone rang. a voice whisper- lets go to sentosa..
WHAT?!
so get to pack my luggage stuff n when to get my kuzins n suzi. two guys and three chicks. the sun is out.
it was actually have been planned by suzi(so called future sis-in-law) n my kuzin. beeches alive. what makes it one of the unforgettable picnic day out is tht it starts to rain at bout one. it did stop us frm playing in the sea but not when we hit the sand. but we got to go in the tent the guys make cos there is thunder n lighting. we dun wanna die soon. all so wet, we decide to play uno in the tent. i think our laughters are as loud as the thunder outside. less than an hour later we hit the sand. it is always useful to bring ball to the beach. BUT not the plastic kiddy one. enough game of soccer and volleyball, we are all ready for a swim.

it is such a beautiful day.
after all the mess i put myself in, life suddenly being kind to me yest.
=)

after that much fun, we got to fill our empty tummy.
so we hit jalan kayu for dinner.
the food nothin amazing. just tht they have this COIN PRATA tht is so famous everyone bought it. we are not excluded. yes its the smallest prata i have ever seen n its damn soft la.
n then we chat till midnight strike. it was pure fun.
pure gossiping.
n me being the youngest enjoy the most i suppose cos most of the stuff n done by them.
hahahaa..

n i was the quietest too.
tht makes them wonder what have the sea water done to me.

ohwell.

just recieve a call from my darl shurts.
shes in the airport.
gawd i miss my angel.

glad u back hun.
muacks.

ps- my body is aching.

chiao.

No comments: