I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Thursday, April 20, 2006

supposingly a good day

i dunnoe. it started of with a gd morn just tht somehow my tiredness was shown to my squirrel in the bus. yawnin all the way.. oh fuck

klass was pretty ok. with "guest" lecturers. a FEW gals pretty crazy over this married guy called warren something something.. all rush to have his namecard even when they were sleepin when hes presentin or not even paying attention. oh galss.... wat can u say.

after klass was when the socalled nightmares all starts. i dunnnoe. it seems tht i cause all the mess. the grp of us cant even decide where to go, what to eat, blah blah blah... n in the end my squirrel n me got to make the deicisions. A HEAVY RESPONSIBILITY we tryin to work it out.

wont wanna go in details here.

ok, must i declare here tht im broke. B-R-O-K-E.
i need money. M-O-N-E-Y.



whats worse?


im cranky now.


only squirrel sandy knows how cranky i am.


fuck..


chiao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi dee hi onelassrocker.blogspot.com owner found your site via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com