I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Monday, April 17, 2006

firsty day of skol

well wat am i suppose to say? WAT EXACTLY am i suppose to blog? actually nothing. first day of skol in my new advance diplm class is something tht u wont b expecting. its full of unknown and known faces. get wat i mean? jailani class todae. wasnt really paying attention as i was busy paying attention to my gay buddy- simin. the last time we sat next to each other...? i myself cant really remember.

ohwell, some changes here n there to the known ppl ard me. expected n unexpected ones.

well, tmr will mark the "one year frienship with the mdis" - sandy squirrel told me. tht reminds me of the first time i step to mdis. the first fren i make. and to think bout it, shes not even gonna b in my klass anymore...

from the first rose to the very last movie.
i miss my cheesecake.
my purple butterfly.

damn im getting emo now.

alrite. better get mysefl ready for the match todae.
man u i mean.
the devil in me.

chiao.

No comments: