I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

amazing how life is

Its amazing how things are different now. I feel alil change in me. I just felt that somehow someone or something have enlightened me.

But of cost there are still things that cant be change over a short period of time. Especially when it comes to the issue that involves our feelings.

Just a week ago, the feelings of insecurities made me have nightmares every time I close my eyes to sleep. I felt naked to know that some of my darkest deepest secrets were known. I felt the fear of having to remember the past.

And then I came across to realize how selfish I am.

I’m holding on to something and have never thought of letting it go just cos I felt that it was one of the most beautiful things ever. I was wrong. I was being a selfish beech. I didn’t think about the situation I have put people into.

…and then recently I took something that I can’t afford to give as much.

i dunnoe if i can get out of this phase of life in one piece but im sure i will get out of it soon. cos the people ard me have faith in me? i choose to believe that.
=)

I got to make it all right. And I got to start doing it now.


Im just unwell.
Till then, pray me fine.





chiao

No comments: