I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

thinkin think

without a phone i walk out of the house.
no no.. not to run away u goon, to break fast.

yes, i do feel handicap without it. i feel that a part of me is not With me.

but without it, it makes me feel the freedom. no? u dont understand? its ok. u dont have to.

so the ride to my destination was undisturbing. no phone calls, no msgs. just me, myself and my mp3. that was when i started to think.

about stuff that is recently seems to be very important to me. or people i shall say. somehow life is look as if its a new thing to me. it may not be the most beautiful thing ever but it is a meaningful one. life is.. a meaningful thing god send to a being.

oh, i need tmr to happen just like how its been planned. by me. no no no.. not suprises just tht the day is gonna be a smooth one.
lets all pray.


chiao

No comments: