I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Sunday, September 24, 2006

unspoken words

when ur unspoken words start to haunt you in your mind..
it keeps running and running across ur mind..
how do you stop it?

yesterday, wasnt really my day. my legs were aching kinda bad due to some stuff that happened the day before (hehehe..) and i was being dragged from causeway point to GEYLANG then to WOODLANDS again before im able to have my body back to my own room.

i was only able to close my eyes at 3 which then i got to wake up at bout 4.30 for pre dawn meal.
how interesting.

~

exams next week. like you know NEXT WEEK.
then u know wats next, HARI RAYA.
something tht i lost interest three years ago.
its jsut something that i have no mood to celebrate it la.
for the past three years, hari raya came at the wrong timing.
i think thts the reason why.

ok. need to mug alrdy.

chiao chiao

No comments: