I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Saturday, September 30, 2006

its hard holding u holding her

Today is seriously NOT my day. Barely slept for three hours and I receive a call from – MY MUM. At exactly 9.45 in the morn, she called my handphone and asked me to wake up.

And that make me tear in the toilet.

Right now, I am fighting with this thing called MIGRAINE. Something that I DO NOT wishes to have during the fasting month. And nothing, NOTHING is helping me to make my pain less painful.

~

Actually that is not what I wanna blog about. Been wanting to blog since ages ago but, I dont seem to have the right time to type it. So here it goes.

A few days ago, I was listening to this song after so long. And it bring me back to the time where… sorry I cant say it here =)

Then right after that song, another song played which makes me think about the present.

That was when I realize how confuse a kid I am. How a mess my life is. Ok, maybe not as messy as it sound but… I just got to clear things. Sweep the old stuff. And make the present the only thing that should be in my mind.

as confuse as i am, i am still a a a a... eh, i just know what im doing. JUST THAT IM A LIL CONFUSE KKKK!?

im actually feelin better now. not that sleepy. not that cranky.
i think it is because of the painkiller i took straight after my break fast.

now...

MUG

chiao chiao

No comments: