I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

hacker

some one hacked my msn yest morn.
make a hell mess.
change my settings n stuff like tht.
n not only tht, change my password too.
if u think its some kind of a joke/prank, haha its very FUNNY.

it took me few hours to "crack" the password.


i realise tht i hve not much time for my grad proj.
i got about three weeks to complete it.
alot have to be done here man.
got to start it asap.
mayb todae?
if the surroundings is peaceful enough.
if my mind is not complicated as it is now.

been listening to the song far away by nickleback.
a song tht remind me of some stuff...
ohwell.

ps- to those "i" IM yest morn, it wasnt me. im sorry if "i" sound ..err.... weird.

chiao

No comments: