I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Thursday, February 02, 2006

I looked away
Then I look back at you
You try to say
The things that you cant undo
If I had my way
I would never get over you

I dont wanna fall to pieces
I just want to sit and stare at you
I dont want to talk about it
And I dont want a conversation
I just want to cry in front of you
I dont want to talk about it
Cuz Im in Love with you

the master of sabo was being sabo-ed last nite.
not once. but twice.
i have to bath eight times to get the eggs, flour and some kind of spice stuff out of my body n hair....
thanks to my queens, bel, naz, muh n my whole bunch of kuzins..
now my back is aching
but i know its worth it
just tht, i need someone to massage my back..
=(

next time anyone wanna sabo me..
PLS PLS PLS PLSSSSssssss.. tell me in advance..
n let it happen in my bathroom.

letting go is tough..
the toughest when tht person is someone we truly love.
but life have to move on
with or without tht person..

shurts, we all are here.
for u.

No comments: