I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

just any other day?

well, hv not been slpin well this few days..
nightmares haunting me.
no. actually no nightmares la
mayb i slack too much or been doin toooooo many housework and it make me a zombie.

todae starts off with ME goin to the WET market..
its not tht i dun like goin to market but when its wet market..

gawd, the smell of the rotten eggs, unbathed stinky humans, bloody raw meats, polluted pesticides veggies, freezing bloated fish and the wetness just turn me off.

ewww...
sick.

and then went to pick my lil evil up.
the weather is such a killer.
im definitely melting away.
just hope tht todae will b bless with a few drops of rain.
i wonder which moron who wont like the rain...
oh no.. i dun have to wonder..
i alrdy know..

~

how silly of me to just know two nites ago tht frans and joe get to singapore idol..
i am soooooo outdated.

and emily, welcome to mdis.

chiao

No comments: