I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Friday, February 17, 2006

who make me cranky?!

i wont wanna tell who make me cranky todae.
my old lady n my oh-so-beloved kuzin.
how they rawk my world todae.

todae woke up with the mood of doin NOTHING at all.
i mean N.O.T.H.I.N.G at all.
but i hv no choice but to do all stuff..
tht leads to insincerity.
tht hv lead to unhappiness.
leading to me bein cranky.

kuzin came.
the long waited advises came out of the mouth.
screwing up my mood.
diggin to my beloved msn.
im lovin it.
thanks.

sis came to the rescue.
went to play house of dead 4.
till chpt 5-reunion.
there goes my last twenty bucks.
but awesome game.

~

i hope all this can be seen in a different light.
in a different point of view.

everythin happens for a reason and because of a reason.

see wat love have done, shurts....

it cant be describe.
not at all..

=)
when is the last time i see the smile???


chiao

No comments: