I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Friday, February 03, 2006

leaving

sandy is leaving tmr to phuket.
ernie is leaving on sun to aust.
who else is leaving?
you.

they come back, but will u?

this is wat i want, n this is wat u give.
wat more can i ask?
do i have anythin to say?
not at all.

i arldy state, there is nothin i wanna say to u.
cos i just wanna sit n stare at u..

sometimes, at one point decision u got to make.
whether its a wrong one or not.

i am to blame myself.
since when i blame u?
wasnt me the selfish one?

i was only thinkin bout me...
yeah, me..

~

went to do da scanning..
it hurts like hell...
bad news or gd news, i dunnoe.
gotta wait

right now, i just got to bare with it.

physically.
mentally.
emotionally.
psychologically.

chiao


No comments: