I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Friday, December 14, 2007

does your heart remember how it used to feel when you use to think of me?

at first i was worried shit. then i panicked. then i was hurt. and then i was pissed.

suddenly i miss my cheesecake so much. i bet when i see her and i hug her.. she will not ask me why i cry. but she will tell me that i will get thru it.

"there's two type of friends. a bad friend and a good friend. you're in between, which means Nothing."

at last someone dare to slap me with the right fact.

~

i doubt myself. i doubt that i'm doing it. i don't know. i feel scared. yes. scared. SCARED. scared that the roses are too much of the thorns than a flower. i lost my confident. i lost my smile. i lost me.

~

alvin and the chipmunks are here. i don't know if i'm gonna watch it sad isn't it? i mean who wants to watch it with me? yea. Chipmunks. and i'm not watching it. oh and i love the songs. if i'm attached i will like to dedicate Only You (And You Alone) to that someone. hahahahaa... wait long long la.


...Namun Cintamu Abadi

No comments: