I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

i'm probably the favourite mistake

i re edited my post cos i feel that i was being a mean bitch. i don't wanna hurt anyone or cause yet another misunderstanding with anyone. i'm a human being with feelings so i know how it feels like getting hurt and being misunderstood-ed before.

~

supposingly my this entry is to come in my new blog template. however due to some technical prob, i'm stuck with this one.

~

everyone told me that it was not worth it. somehow i don't wanna agree with them. i wanna prove them wrong. but maybe, just maybe they are right after all. i mean how long can i keep clapping with one hand?

things change. but there are some things that can't change. it stays the same. i know as much as everything else can change, some things just can't. trust me. i'm not a two-legged creature from space who knows no shit.


"you just walked by me like nothing ever happened."

~

what happened that night, it made me laughed (i think i'm becoming more psycho each passing day). she finds it disgusting. i find it pathetically funny.

i mean two eggs were broken. you fried one. and then you were fulled. so you decided to unbreak the other?

erm that won't work honey.

unless..... you use your alien force to undo things. maybe things will turn out to be different. i don't know.

oh and yes, of all people who i expect to "behave" like friends, HE called. cheering me up, making me laugh, reminiscing the good old time. such a sweetheart. =)
we meet up soon k? wait, we can even date!



ok this is it. just know that this entry is not meant for anyone. so don't get hurt, don't be mad, just be Cool. cos my intention is clear. no misunderstanding. no upsetting. i'm just expressing.


"i'm a favourite sinful mistake."

mrs jones, where are you?

No comments: