I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

happy belated birthday to florry!

ok todae...very fun! eventhough todae my cheesecake didnt come to skol, i was have a great today but it will b better if she came la!..well, it was realli fun esp wen i' on my way to meet florry...took bus 7 wif frans n gang (frans-hottie, justin-funny, ping-sexy, ming-smarty, ray-colly, june- cutey, sam n her bf n the rest who i dun noe the name, sorry)..at 1st i was sittin next to anna wen she change plc wif frans..hehehe..frans was turnin me on wen she was throwin flyin kiss to me..hehehe..wen she sits next to me then she was REALLI turnin me on la!!!hahaha justin who sits next to mark who was sittin infront of us was makin me laugh till my tummy hurts la...they all rawk my socks la..hahaha
then i wait for florry to come while marky n anna wen to but chocolate cake..
we inside swensen..at 1st we were kinda shy(florry treat us wat..)but we still order the best food of all la in swensen..hahaha..was missin my cheesecake la but dun think she me la..hais..so we talk and eat talk n eat again...then at one pt we were talkin bout ghost..whahaha..it was so funny n Freak u Anna..tx for scarin my feet ya..
after that we wen to eat the chocolate b'dae cake at mcd..can imagine how full we r?
bt newae we went to watch initial d(florry treat AGAIN)..
damn nice la..n funny too..
weeeeeee..
so the plan to meet bel n shruts been pospone...
newae bel was sick..so mayb next time babes...
b4 reachin homey...wen to 12..
the plc can never b better la..
then i realised somethin..
i see wat i wanna b in the future..
well.not gonna tell u guys la..
let the curiosity run wild!!
hehehee
newae was jus talkin my cheesecake..
miss her like shit but she miss me not..
sob sob..
its okay la..
n i promise her im gonna get her a flower tmr..
where am i gonna get flower earl morn??
ohwell
i hv frans now..so i dun need my cheesecake anymore..hahahaha
n i cant believe that she(cheesecake) is very CUTE in the phone..!!
it's like u talkin to a BABY + CHIPMUNK = CHHESECAKE!
omg freakin gawd la..
cant imagine her voice is as cute as that in the phone..hahahaha
but she was upset wif me la wen i say that..
well well...i think thats a Compliment for goaty sake!
hmm..kinda tired n full after eatin all the junks today..but dun think i'm gonna slp earl la..
hehehee..
n i miss that person..
we didnt talk the whole today..
or the day b4..
hais..
life..
b patience hun(myself..!)

No comments: